1. Ensure that your machine meets the installation requirements.
2. Open SQL Server Management Studio. Ensure that you can log in using the credentials for the user entered in your web.config file and view the tables for ASEBA.Database, ASEBA.Membership, and ASEBA.Logs.
3. Open the server manager and check that the feature > ASP.NET 4.5 is installed.
4. Run the “ASEBA-Network 2015 License Manager” on the desktop. Ensure that a Network license key is there and at least one age group appears (e.g. “School Age Module”).
5. In IIS, ensure that the website path is set to C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\ASEBA\ASEBA-Network\2015\wwwroot
6. Make sure that in the application pool’s advanced settings “Load User Profile” is set to true in the process model section.