1. Log into ADM, Go to Tools, Export Data for Analysis
2. Leave the default checked “Export data for analysis”, Click Next
3. Select where you want to export the data or leave on default folder, Name your file, and choose CSV as the file format to export, Click Next
4. You can select criteria to export or don’t select anything for all information to be exported, Click Next
5. You will see the number of individuals and forms to be exported. Check again your export folder and the name of your file and then when ready, click Export
6. The program will say finished when done.
7. Please go to where you wanted it exported to view the file and then click Exit to Exit ADM.
8. Open ASEBA-PC and log in. Go to Import Data tab, and choose Import Data, click on the down arrow next to File Format and choose ADM CSV File
9. Browse to your ADM export file. Once selected, click Next.
10. Choose what Directory you want the data to be imported to. The default is Root. You can create a directory ahead of time if you want the data to go in a different directory.
11. The program will say that it looks good for importing and click on Start Processing.
12. The program will then say Done importing when finished importing data and then click Save.
13. The file will appear in the Directory Tab section under the directory you chose in the left column. You will need to expand the folder to see all the Assessed persons and the forms attached to those people (on the ride side).
Exporting from ADM into ASEBA-WEB instructions:
1. Please follow instructions above 1-7
2. Open ASEBA-Web and log in. Go to Import Data tab, Import Data, and choose Import ADM CSV file, Click Next
3. Browse to your ADM export file, Click Next
4. The program will say that it looks good for importing and click on Start Processing
5. The program will then say Done importing and click Save
6. The file will appear in the directory section under the name you gave it and you will need to expand the folder to see all the information exported.