How can I obtain translations of ASEBA forms?

Answer: To obtain supplies of translated paper forms for use in a society served by an authorized ASEBA distributor, visit for the distributor’s contact information. If you want to make copies of forms in any language, fill out an Application for a License to Reproduce ASEBA Forms at Specify the form(s), language(s), and quantity of each form that you need.

Comments are closed