1. In ASEBA-Web, create the form and make sure you uncheck the “Score this form online” box. At this point you will be charged one e-unit.
2. Send the form to the informant so that they may fill it out online. When the informant submits the form back to you, the form's status will be marked "submitted-by-informant."
3. In ASEBA-Web, RIGHT-click on the assessed person's name and choose Export Data.
4. Choose ASEBA-* Data Transfer and click Next.
5. Click Export.
6. The file will download to your Downloads folder and be called Aseba_Data.zip. This folder contains all forms for the assessed person in question.
7. Log in to Aseba-PC and click on the Import Data tab.
8. Browse for the zip folder you previously downloaded:
9. The program will say the file is good once you have selected it. Click on the Start Processing tab.
10. When the program is done importing it will say "Done Importing" and you can click Save.
11. The file(s) will be saved under the Root directory as a separate folder labeled Aseba_Data.zip with the date and time of import. Try not to do this more than once with the same group of people, as when you try to export this data, it will detect duplicates and won’t allow exporting. In this case, you would need to delete the second folder that has the same assessed people with the same ID.