The CBCL/1½-5 and the C-TRF/1½-5 both cover the same age range. How do I decide between them?

The CBCL/1½-5 is appropriate for parents or parent surrogates who are with the child in home-like settings. The C-TRF/1½-5 is usually appropriate for children in school programs or day care.

Both forms should be completed, if possible, when the child is with the parents at home and attending preschool or day care.

Comments are closed