- Ensure that your machine meets the installation requirements.
- Open SQL Server Management Studio. Ensure that you can log in using
the credentials for the user entered in your web.config file and
view the tables for ASEBA.Database, ASEBA.Membership, and
- Open the server manager and check that the feature > ASP.NET 4.5 is
- Run the “ASEBA-Network 2015 License Manager” on the desktop. Ensure
that a Network license key is there and at least one age group (e.g.
“School Age Module”).
- In IIS, ensure that the website path is set to
- Make sure that in the application pool’s advanced settings “Load User Profile” is set to true in the process model section.