If this is a stand-alone PC version of ADM, please see the user rights error on local ADM installation
On Windows 2003 and Windows 2008, "extra" rights need be defined for the ADM folder.
In the folder property sheet (select the ADM folder, right-click, Properties), there are two tabs, Sharing and Security.
To properly use ADM over a network, we have to:
1) Share the folder
2) Set the permissions for the FOLDER
3) Set the permissions for the GROUP or USER who will access the folder.
1) On the Sharing tab, select "Share this folder"
2) On the Sharing tab, click the Permissions button
a Add or select the group or user that you want to grant permissions to ADM.
b Click "Full Control", Apply, OK
3) On the Security Tab, select or Add the same user or group as in step 2a.
a Check the box for Full Control, click Apply, Ok.
If the folder is not shared or the permissions for the folder are not set or the permissions for the group/user are not assigned, the user will get the title message and ADM will not start.