We always suggest having MULTIPLE administrative users in your ASEBA-Network account.
If you have only one admin, and they forget their password, you'll have to follow the below steps:
- Unattach the ASEBA.Membership database from SSMS
- Delete the ASEBA.Membership database from the file system.
- Run the ASEBA-Network installer, choose "repair"
- Attach the new ASEBA.Membership database in SSMS
- Make sure that database is mapped to your SQL user, and has DBO privileges.
For more instructions http://aseba-network.aseba.org/