The Cross-Informant Report is available only from ADM. It is not available from Web-Link or WebForms Direct.
To create the Cross-Informant Report in ADM:
1) Select a person from the Catalog.
2) In the forms tab select up to 8 forms that belong to a single module (CBC+TRF+YSR or C15+T15 or ASR+ABC or OAS+OAB). To select multiple forms hold down the CTRL key while clicking on the forms to be included in the report.
3) Click the Score button.
4) On the next screen in the Reports Selections box, choose Cross-Informant Report.
5) Choose the type of Output you want.
6) Click the Run button. On the Preview screen the Cross-Informant Report is displayed for previewing and printing.
7) If the DSM profiles are routinely part of your profile output then a DSM Cross-Informant Report is also scored. On the Preview screen click in the Preview List dropdown box in the lower left corner to display the DSM Cross-Informant Report.
Please note: If you routinely choose Print or Save to File as your Output type, the DSM Cross-Informant will also be produced.