To move data from ADM to ASEBA-PC, ASEBA-Web, or ASEBA-Network, ( you will need ADM version 9.1, older versions will not work) if you don't have this version, please call us at 802-656-5130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open ADM
- Go to Tools> Power Tools> Export Data for analysis
- Click next
- Please choose a "raw" file name and a "scored" file name. We will be using the RAW file to import to ASEBA-PC,
so make it something you will easily remember.
- Under “select export format”, choose "CSV" as your file format. If you want all data in the catalog, please click next.
- If you want to choose certain selection criteria, please do so, otherwise click next.
- Click the Export button. When finished, the status section will say Finished. This file is created and saved in
- Exit ADM Program
- Contact ASEBA Tech Support for a copy of ADM to ASEBA the missing fields installer.
- Install the program.
- Open up ADM to ASEBA the missing fields, click next. ADM is saved in the default location (C:\ADM)
- Click next
- Choose browse and find the RAW file you created. Click Modify File. You should see a message that says file
- Open the ASEBA program and click on Import Data > Import ADM Raw data. Find the modified file in
C:\ADM\Export, and choose that file to import.
- Choose “Start Processing”. When finished, it will create a sub directory in ASEBA that will have the imported data.
If you wish to move certain data, please see the procedures for moving directories or assessed persons below.