Your printer driver determines how reports look in preview mode and how they are printed.
The problem is most likely the printer driver for your printer but first run ..\ADM\Workstation Install\setup.exe OR C:\BPM\Workstation Install\setup.exe
If the problem persists then download the latest driver for the make and model of the printer. Then install the latest version of Adobe Reader.
If the problem still persists, the only alternative is to save the report as a .pdf file rather than printing directly from ADM or BPM.
On the Report Selections & Output Options screen
1) Select the type of reports you want
2) Select 'Save to file' from the Output Options choices on the right
3) Click on the button "Select Options"
4) Step 1: For best results, choose Adobe Acrobat
5) Step 2: Note the default folder where the file will be created. If ADM or BPM is installed on your computer the default is most likely C:\ADM\Export or C:\BPM\Output. You can use the Browse button to the right to select a different location of your choice
6) Click the Save options button. Check that the Document type is 'PDF' and the displayed Folder is the location where you want the .pdf file to be stored.
7) Click the Run button to score as usual
8) Go to the folder you selected and find the file. Find the subfolder labeled with either the person's name or the person's ID. Open the folder to find the reports that you chose.
Select .pdf for output file type. The file is saved in the location you designate .