Technical Support for ASEBA® Software Products
- If preschool ASEBA forms for ages 1½-5 are completed for a child and school-age ASEBA forms are completed when the child is older, how can the scores from the earlier and later assessments be compared?
- Can forms be used outside their designated age ranges?
- The informant has filled out and submitted the form; why won’t the scores show?
- Into what languages have the forms been translated?
- Are my forms the most current version?
- Can the CBCL/6-18 and the CBCL/1½-5 be filled out by people other than parents?
- What if teachers say they don’t know enough about a child to score certain items?
- Some of my clients don’t read or speak English. Can I make translations of your forms for them?
- Do the TRF Inattention and Hyperactivity subscales have T scores?
- What gender should a transgender client use when completing an ASEBA form?