If your ASEBA-Web account is expiring and you wish to save your ASEBA data, you may do so by following the steps below or by following this video.
- From the Directories tab on the left-most panel, please RIGHT-click on the 'Root' folder.
- Choose 'Export Data'.
- In the pop-up window, choose 'Combined Raw and Scored Data' then click 'Next'.
- If you wish to export your data in SPSS format, choose 'SPSS' from the dropdown. Otherwise, you may click 'Next'.
- On the screen that follows, click 'Select All', then click 'Next'.
- It may take a moment for ASEBA-Web to prepare your data for export. When it has finished, you may click the 'Export' button.
If you chose to export your data in Excel file format, your data will be located in your computer's Downloads folder; it will be labeled ASEBA_Raw_And_Scored_Data_Combined.xlsx. Alternately, if you chose to export your data in SPSS format, your data will also be located in your computer's Downloads folder--this time it will be a .zip archive labeled ASEBA_Raw_And_Scored_Data_Combined.zip.
Please note that you cannot copy and paste database folders, as the database is encrypted as soon as you start using our product.