If your account administrator has left the organization and you need to get access to your account, we will need you to send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can verify the identity of the account:
- Letter on your company letterhead explaining the situation
- The former administrator's name, position, and email address
- Your account name/number
- The new administrator's name, position, and email address
- Signature of a supervisor
- Supervisor's contact information
Please note that it will take time to verify your identity and give you access to the account. We do not handle these requests lightly, as there are security implications involved.
As a reminder, it is very important to have more than one account administrator in case of an event like this. Account administrators can create new admins, disable old ones, etc.