After making changes to your ASEBA-Network configuration, you may be faced with the following server error:
Luckily, this is an easy fix:
- For this fix, you will need to access IIS for your server.
- Once in IIS on your local server, find 'Application Pools' in the left-hand column of the IIS.
- In the Application Pool list, select the application pool associated with your server/ASEBA-Network installation.
- Click 'Advanced Settings' under the 'Edit Application Pool' section in the right-hand column of IIS.
- In the window that pops up, and in the section titled '(General)', find the 'Enable 32-bit applications' property. If it is 'False', set it to 'True'.
- Click okay.
- Recycle the application pool.
Below is a screenshot of what your settings should look like when you have completed the steps above: